德克萨斯有一株黄玫瑰
我多么渴看往瞧上一眼,There's a yellow rose in Texas, That I am going to see,
从来没有人能将她忘怀, Nobody else could miss her,
但他们的思念不及我一半, Not half as much as me.
当我离往时她悲痛欲尽,
那样子真叫我心儿破碎。 She cried so when I left her It like to broke my heart,
一旦我能将她找到,
我们再也不会分开。 And if I ever find her, We nevermore will part.
她是德克萨斯最娇艳的鲜花,She's the sweetest little rosebud That Texas ever knew,
她的双眼就像钻石,
宛如露水般清澈。Her eyes are bright as diamonds, They sparkle like the dew;
你可以大谈你的克莱门坦,
也可以为你的罗莎丽献上赞歌,You may talk about your Clementine, And sing of Rosalee,
但那德克萨斯的黄玫瑰
却永远是我的最爱。 But the YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS Is the only girl for me.
当那熏风轻轻吹送,星空皎洁灿烂, When the Rio Grande is flowing, The starry skies are bright,
她独安闲夏夜的河边徘徊徜徉, She walks along the river In the quiet summer night:
我知道她依旧记得当年我们相逢, I know that she remembers, When we parted long ago,
我曾经许下诺言,再也不会离开她。 I promise to return again, And not to leave her so.
噢!现在我定要将她找到, Oh now I'm going to find her,
由于我的心布满了悲伤。 For my heart is full of woe,
我们将弹起欢快的五弦琴,And we'll sing the songs together, That we sung so long ago
共同唱着旧时动听的歌谣。We'll play the bango gaily, And we'll sing the songs of yore,
那德克萨斯的黄玫瑰,
将和我在一起到永远。 And the Yellow Rose of Texas Shall be mine forevermore